with inflatable boats at the entrance of the port and mooring operators at the dock available for all boat types, 365 days a year. Radio Channel: 12 VHF.
with authorized OTS personnel, for lines re floating, axis, propellers, waterline cleaning, check (also with photos) of the underwater parts of the boat.
The port of Santa Teresa thanks to its natural conformation and the protection from wind and currents is classified as 1st Category Shelter Port. This implies high security in the event of bad weather. At the end of the winter period clients can benefit from the shipyard and get ready to face the arrival of the sunny season.
It is our control and check procedure of mooring systems, extended to all clients with annual or winter storage contract. The procedure comprises:
1) Monthly control - continuous in the event of bad weather - of mooring systems in wharf, on quay and underwater (mooring post, catenaries, shackles, cables, bollards, rings etc.).
2) Check of mooring equipment in relation to the characteristics of the boat and the assigned place: checking the status of the fenders, of mooring lines, springs, etc.
3) Reinforcement of mooring systems, where appropriate, depending on the weather and sea conditions and the characteristics of the boat.
The service is available monthly from October to April and comprises:
1) Overall control of the boat status.
2) Ventilation of interiors.
3) External cleaning with fresh water.
4) Starting of the main engines at the client’s request.
5) Batteries check and recharging.
6) Bilge-water emptying and pumps check.
7) Monthly Report of checks signed by the mooring operator in charge.
8) E-mail reporting to the owner of the boat accompanied by photos taken on the day of inspections.
In addition to the ordinary functions (lines re floating, recovering of lost objects, etc.) the diver carries out, on request, a complete check of the submerged parts of the boat: from the hull status control to the examination of the deterioration status of the anti-fouling and of the zincs, with a report, also photographic, sent via email to the client. The service also provides for the cleaning of the waterline, the axis and the propellers.
The front office staff is available to provide assistance to clients – laundry, taxi, food restock, mail pick up - and it is also a valuable source of information about the territory, the activities and events of Santa Teresa. At the port of Santa Teresa assistance is perfect, friendly and professional.
- Fuel service –24hr opening during summer season, on-call all year
- Sewage tank and bilge-water emptying
- Showers (men/women)
- Inside and outside boat cleaning with fresh water
- Toilet facilities
- Weather forecast available at front desk and on the website
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fire service
- Water & Power (16- 32-63-125A/220/380 V single-three phase)
- Waste oil disposal
- Rubbish & recycling
- Night security
- 2 golf cars for transfers and dock assistance
- Car parking (depending on availability)
Next to the Banchina di Levante is located the shipyard managed together with the port structure, so as to ensure maximum synergy between the services in water and outside water.
Travel lift up to 100 tons with hauling-up slip wide about 7 m
- Hauling-up slip and launching
- Mechanical works and repairs on engines
- Electrical and hydraulic works and repairs on systems
- More works and repairs on components
- High pressure hull washing
- Sanding and polishing
- Sides polishing
- Axis and propellers check and cleaning
- Zincs replacing
- Sea chests check and cleaning
- Deck and interior washing and cleaning
- Equipped area (water & power)